National park Brijuni
Veliki Brijun is an uninhabited island in the Croatian part of the Adriatic Sea. It is located off the west coast of Istria in northern Adriatic and is the largest island in the Brijuni Islands (also known as the Brioni or the Brionian Islands) archipelago. Like most of the archipelago, Veliki Brijun is part of the Brijuni National Park, established in 1983.
– exchange your vows in the fabulous decorated St. German’s church from the 15th century with romantic sounds of flutes and violins
– arrange for your guests a ceremonial toast with delicious culinary treat in one of the most beautiful archaeological sites on the seashore, surrounded by lush Mediterranean vegetation from which edges many deer will observe you curiously
– entertain your guests with interesting panoramic train-ride to experience the story of Brijuni throughout memories and legends
– let the magical beauty of Brijuni green oasis become part of your most beautiful memories – take a drive in Tito’s Cadillac & capture those moments by photography on valuable archaeological sites, near the old olive tree planted in the 4th century AD, in the picturesque Mediterranean garden or in one of the numerous bays with crystal clear waters where shells can be seen as on the palm and where the air smells of pine and laurel
– experience the unforgettable moments visiting Brijuni archipelago on the new elegant “Veli Brijun” ship, with the possibility of serving cocktails and organization of gala ceremony for your guests on one of the decks that offers a magnificent view on 14 Brijuni islands
– allow us to magnify your special moments with top gastronomic experience – serving a carefully selected dinner designed just for you in our restaurants or at one of many locations in the open under the starry sky