For Civil wedding in Croatia you need to prepare and submit the paperwork within 3 months of the wedding venue. Registry office won’t accept the papers submitted older than 3 months (90 days).
- Two witnesses are required with full names
- Passport copies
- Original Long-Form Birth Certificate
- Original Single Status Certificate
- Original Certificate Of No Impediment
- Copies of Passports
- Documentation Verification
*Note: Depending on your nationality, the legal processes and required documents may or may not adhere to above mentioned procedures. So, if you are opting for a civil wedding in Croatia, you need to have an Apostille with your submitted documents and it is recommended for a foreigner to get his/her documents verified by the embassy.